The Radical Club met with Rudi Giuliani in New York to ask about the letter he sent to Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.
“Listen, said Giuliani, to be honest with you, I don’t even know this Iohannis guy. All I know is that he is restrained, rarely talks and doesn’t even use Twitter that much. He’s like Bizarro Donald Trump. And don’t even get me started on his wife”.
I mean, just look at the guy, said Rudy.
“Do you know anything about Romania, Mr Giuliani?” we asked.
“Will you excuse me for a moment?” he said, and ran to the bathroom with his phone in his hand.
He emerged five minutes later. “Of course I know a lot about Romania. I know about Ceauchesku, Nadya Komanetchy and, of course, Gika Haj. Great soccer player.”
– Did you just search “Romania” on Google, Mr Giuliani?
– You got me, he said. Of course. You really think I’d know anything about that sh*thole country except that some guy named Leeveeu Dragnea called me and dictated me a letter over the phone and even paid for it? Hell, son, I’m a lobby-ist. Do you even know what a lobby-ist is?
– See, that’s the difference between The United States Of America and Romania. You savages still call paying for a political favor “șpagă”. We call it “lobby”.
– Can we at least take a selfie with you, Mr Giuliani?
– Depends. Do you have any money on you?
– Then no. Now get the hell out of my office.
It was a great interview!
My first listen of this album was marred by poorly thought out surroundings ...
The mystery of Car Seat Headrest's popularity, as well as the strength of th...
Fresh on the trail of a very significant line-up change that is part of the ...
Nary an opinion about this album goes written without mentioning the effect ...
That’s just, like, your opinion, man.