The Radical Club met with Rudi Giuliani in New York to ask about the letter he sent to Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.
“Listen, said Giuliani, to be honest with you, I don’t even know this Iohannis guy. All I know is that he is restrained, rarely talks and doesn’t even use Twitter that much. He’s like Bizarro Donald Trump. And don’t even get me started on his wife”.
I mean, just look at the guy, said Rudy.
“Do you know anything about Romania, Mr Giuliani?” we asked.
“Will you excuse me for a moment?” he said, and ran to the bathroom with his phone in his hand.
He emerged five minutes later. “Of course I know a lot about Romania. I know about Ceauchesku, Nadya Komanetchy and, of course, Gika Haj. Great soccer player.”
– Did you just search “Romania” on Google, Mr Giuliani?
– You got me, he said. Of course. You really think I’d know anything about that sh*thole country except that some guy named Leeveeu Dragnea called me and dictated me a letter over the phone and even paid for it? Hell, son, I’m a lobby-ist. Do you even know what a lobby-ist is?
– See, that’s the difference between The United States Of America and Romania. You savages still call paying for a political favor “șpagă”. We call it “lobby”.
– Can we at least take a selfie with you, Mr Giuliani?
– Depends. Do you have any money on you?
– Then no. Now get the hell out of my office.
It was a great interview!
In addition to boasting one of the best openers ever, Various Positions mark...
College Dropout was the sound of a hungry and slightly angry young black man...
Perhaps the album I've grown to love in the shortest amount of time, I feel ...
The mystery of Car Seat Headrest's popularity, as well as the strength of th...
That’s just, like, your opinion, man.